At this position you will handle all the functions that pertains to the R & D department. Commercialization of products by working with marketing, management, and sales teams within the framework of the stage-gate process.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Produce daily R&D production samples as assigned
· Pack, label, and handle sample products
· Adhere to all safety procedures while performing job functions
· Maintain storage and distribution of ingredients
· Maintain kitchen laboratory equipment conforming to proper sanitation standards
· Work collectively with food associates and managers for daily production samples
· Ensure good documentation practices
· Track daily production samples inventory
· Additional duties and projects as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
· 0-4 years of relevant experience working in the food industry
· Good communication skills (writing & verbal)
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
· Willingness to work early morning hours and evening as necessary
· Possess a proactive work ethic
· Possess a positive attitude, be flexible/adaptable and able to practice team building and demonstrate good, positive people skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations
· Ingredient knowledge and costing for new product development and plans.
· Organized time management
· Highly adaptable and able to shift priorities as necessary to meet multiple project timelines
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
· Food Manufacturer of specialty savory products
· Family owned and operated, headquartered in Belmont, NC.
· Deep roots within their industry
· Dental Insurance
· Health Insurance
· Vision insurance
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
If you are interested, please complete form below and submit your resume.